There are so many ways to help CUMAC feed people & change lives. See a full list of our volunteer opportunities below!
- Give vital assistance to our food pantry and warehouse by sorting incoming donations and helping pack food bags for our clients.
- Help out our Community Closet by separating and sorting clothing, assembling and testing items, or assisting in our thrift shop.
Do you enjoy working on office projects? Consider becoming an office volunteer and helping our team with projects like data entry, phone calls and mailings.
There are plenty of ways to fight hunger from the comfort of your own. Become a virtual volunteer today!
- Take Surveys, Feed Families: Register for a free account with OP4G, an online research site, and CUMAC will receive a donation. Keep earning money for CUMAC and for yourself with every survey you take!
- Give Reviews, Grow Our Support: If you enjoy working with CUMAC, give us an online review! Every review can make it easier for community members to learn about CUMAC's work and your experience may inspire others to get involved.
- Shop Online, Donate to CUMAC: Visit AmazonSmile or Goodshop, choose CUMAC as your charitable organization and start shopping! A portion of every purchase you make will be donated to CUMAC. It's that simple!
If you have an interest or talent in events, consider joining one of CUMAC's event committees to assist with one of our annual fundraisers. Committee members have varying responsibilities, but all play a vital role in the success of our events. For more information, contact our Event Coordinator.
- Start a Community Garden